It is our pleasure to provide area non-profit organizations the opportunity to post open development positions on the AFP San Antonio Chapter website. The cost is $100 for non-members, and free for AFP members.
AFP members are serious about their fundraising careers. They have a commitment to ethical practices and continuing education in their careers, and they care about the community we live and work in. AFP members are also well-connected professionally. If a job is not for them, they may know someone who would be a good fit.
Your job posting may take up to three days to approve and post. All posting will be removed after 30 days unless renewed. Please contact us once the job is filled or no longer available. AFP San Antonio assumes no responsibility for accurate or timely postings.
How to post a job:
- To post a Job, click here and you will be prompted through the online form.
- Please complete all fields, and provide as much information as possible about the position.
- We encourage organizations to post positions with AFP at least ten days prior to posting with the general public. This is to give organizations the opportunity to meet professionals with advanced credentialing first.
- Your posting will be reviewed and approved by our Employment Opportunities Chair before being published to the website. Your job posting may take up to three days to approve and post.
- You will be notified when the job is live for members to see.
- Please remember, if you are a non-member posting on our site, you will not be able to see the post for the first 10 days.
- All posting will be removed after 30 days unless renewed. Please contact us once the job is filled or no longer available.
- AFP San Antonio assumes no responsibility for accurate or timely postings.
- If you need assistance, please contact the Chapter Administrator for assistance.