- Resume Myths: Fact or Fiction? The following are mistakes development professionals often make in describing their experiences and accomplishments to potential employers.
- The Truth about Reference and Background Checking If you are looking for a new position, you undoubtedly have carefully prepared your resume and have contacted people to serve as references. However, do you really understand all the nuances of reference and background checking?
AFP Professional Resource Center
Drawing from dozens of publications and backed by the power of the Internet, the Resource Center hosted by AFP Global provides members and other fundraising professionals with customized research assistance on fundraising issues and best practices.
Center highlights include:
- Over 3,200 reference works and periodicals on fundraising and development.
- Specialized research by Resource Center staff.
- Computerized database to survey the library collection and access bibliographies.
- Ethics information and consultant lists.
- Free Fax service for members(up to five pages).
- On-site access to the AFP Library.
To Access the AFP Resource Center Services click here.